Dr. Pramit Malhotra is a board-certified Ann Arbor cosmetic plastic surgeon and the director of the Malhotra Center for Plastic Surgery. He is also a board-certified otolaryngologist, which means he has specialized knowledge and experience in facial surgery.
Dr. Malhotra has performed over 5,000 procedures throughout his career. The essence of Dr. Malhotra’s surgical philosophy is captured by his practice motto, “Beauty Revealed.” He customizes each plastic surgery procedure according to his patients’ underlying framework and surgical goals. His focus is on natural, long-lasting results.
- Undergraduate Degree, University of Michigan Honors College (cum laude)
- Master of Science Degree in Otolaryngology, University of Minnesota
- Medical Degree, Ohio State College of Medicine (with honors)
- Head and Neck Surgery Residency, University of Minnesota
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship, University of Wisconsin Hospitals
Recognitions & Honors
Dr. Malhotra’s professional recognitions include:
- Medical Licensure Michigan, Wisconsin and Minnesota
- Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member, Landacre Society
- Top Plastic Surgeon, Consumer Research Council of America (2009)
- Top Doctor, Realself.com
Find Dr. Pramit Malhotra on Google +